1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall?
No, the weather here is warm in the entire year, so we don't need any heater. While actually I really want to see snow once in a while. But I must satisfy myself with pretend snow only, for now. LoL
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture?
I used to have dogs in my parents house and they can go wherever they like inside the house, including furniture. But my hubby doesn't like pet, so I don't have to think about allowing pet on my furniture or not.
3. What were your final words for September?
I can't remember anymore LoL
4. What are your first words for October?
We're getting closer to ***Christmas***. Yay!
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?
Nope. And I hope I will never see one ever. I mean, I love horror movies and horror stories. But seeing something ghostly directly is totally a different experience that I really don't want to have.
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year?
Goldy brown. I've just made my new traditional "kebaya" in this color for my sister's wedding next month. I pick this color for it's glamor aura and fits to so many different colors as well.
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year?
My every senses works in their maximum capacity this year LoL. I can't pick one of them as the best.
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair?
Foods sound inviting. Though I can find similar kinds of food in the city, but the taste is actually different as well as how they were presented.
9. What do you like when you have a cold?
Medicine and all day sleeping in bed. That's what I need and I'll get better in the next day, I can assure you that.
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat?
I don't think so. I mean, I don't think I will ever spend over $100 for a peace of outfit that I can use the entire season anyway. So what's the big deal with winter clothing which I will never have here? You can only use it in winter then put on your drawer for the next winter right? I think I can buy several different outfits with that amount of money.
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen?
Herbs. I love to have herbs in my meals.
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year?
We move a lot this year due to husband new business placements. From this city to that city and carry all our stuff into different places. It's so exhausting.
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning?
Yes. Hubby usually gets up every morning just to make his personal alarm stop ringing then go back to sleep LoL. It can happen for half an hour until I finally asked him to wake up. My daughter is another different story. Sometimes she wakes up by herself and another times she refuses to wake up even when I came and persuade her to wake up.
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters?
I can't remember. We don't have problems with our gutters yet, and maybe that's why I pay less attention to them.
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white?
It doesn't happen in my country hence I have nothing to say about it :)
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall?
I have no special shows to look for. I enjoy whatever shows on TV before finally choose to read a book or go to sleep.
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies?
We don't have summer nor winter here. So, nothing's different this entire year except for the rain which become often and oftern these past few months.
Well, that's what I got from this Sunday Stealing. Happy Sunday everyone!